Mountains of the municipality of Deçan and Junik have rare natural beauties. Mountains which we recommend to visit are:
- The Valley of Lumëbardh lies in Deçan and is formed in front of the Two Rivers; Kozhnjerit (right) und Marjashit (Right). There is a surface of the first 278.3 km of catchment basin.
- The tourist attraction of Radoniq.
- The tourist attraction of Podi i Gështenjave is touristic potential within Decan Municipality and natural, especial attraction of Decan and many families from this municipality finance their families by collecting and selling chestnut in the market.
- The tourist attraction of Pishat e Deçanit has a surface of 15 hectares, is a protected natural area of Kosovo since 1968, this area is composed of black pine at Deçan Monastery. Deçan Pines is a rare natural resource with healing properties and is used for health tourism.
- The tourist attraction of Bellese and Pleqa.
- The tourist attraction of Kozhnjer. Kozhnjeri is located in the municipality of Deçan / Decani and is a protected area since 1955. This area is richer with the most typical wildlife reserve as is the wild goat (Rupicapra rupicapra L.).
- Belegu mountains – The tops of the belegut mountains are rocky, but from the richness and variety with aesthetic-decorative elements. These parts are characterized by highly contrasting landscapes, with characteristic shapes, often inhospitable valleys and very steep and sharp peaks. In Beleg Mountains, sub-polar flora and vegetation are preserved, and are rich in liquid pastures, rich in heavy rainfall and snowfall.
- MILISHEVC MOUNTAINS This mountain is quite high, and the milestone of the milisevec seems all Albanian alps, the mountain of milisevci is characterized by very beautiful landscapes, flora and fauna in this part is widespread. This mountain is used for pasture for livestock as well as for tourism.
- GJERAVICA with 2,656 m above sea level is the highest peak in the Albanian Alps (Bjeshkët e Nemuna) in the Kosovo part, although the height can be up to a few feet higher, still unconfirmed by GPS. It is ranked as the third peak after the peak of Mount Korab and Jezercit, which is located in the Albanian Alps and is 2764 meters high, Korabi Mountain 41º48’N-20º30’E). This mountain top is located in the west of Kosovo, namely in the mountains of the Bjeshkët e Nemuna that divide the state border of Deçan municipality with Albania. The tip of Gjeravica belongs to the territory of the municipality of Deçan, and next to it is the other peak Gusani, which is located immediately after Gjeravica. flora and fauna in this part is widespread.